Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bridal Room Reveal







It's finally time for me to show off our bridal suite/multipurpose room here at Capital Mountain Camp 
This room was so much fun to design and makeover. I am really happy with the way it turned out. 

Before 

After 

Before (entrance) 

After 

Before 


After 
(pictures of the camp grounds will eventually go on this wall) 



Aren't these branches awesome!!? We found these out in the wilderness here at camp. Curtain rods are expensive so we really saved a lot of money by using these branches. I also love that it helps bring the outdoors in. 


The bathroom still needs some work but I'm happy with the progress we've made! 
Here are a few before pictures 



Here it is now! 



This was the first time I've ever made a sink skirt.
Pretty easy and came out great! 



Well there you have it. I have two rooms down and two rooms to go. Next up will be the grooms suite. 
Thanks for stopping by.

xo 
Ash 






No comments: