Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Summer Salads Week 7

Cabbage & Bok Choy Slaw 


This weeks salad is super simple and healthy. Matt, my sis in law Cori and I have started the 21 Day Sugar Detox. This recipe was in our menu plan for the first week 

We are now 6 days in and I'm hoping the hardest part is over. All the recipes are great but let me tell you it is a lot of work. Eating healthy, whole foods is time consuming but it is worth it. All of us are already feeling better and have more energy after just 6 days. I can't wait to see how we feel after 21 :) 








Fresh Cabbage & Bok Choy Slaw 

Dressing: 
2 Tbsp raw tahini 
juice of 2 limes 
1/4 tsp minced garlic 

Slaw: 
4 cups finely sliced red cabbage (1 medium head) 
1 cup finely sliced bok choy 
1/4 cup chopped green onions for garnish 
1 tbsp white sesame seeds for garnish 

Hope you enjoy!! 
Ash 

No comments: