Monday, September 1, 2014

current obsession stripes


I'm beginning to think I have a problem. Lately I have been obsessed with stripes, specifically black and white. It is such a clean classic combo. Here are a few items I've picked up. 


Eivor Throw Ikea 
EIVOR Throw IKEA
Here it is on our couch.



Bathroom Rug from TJMaxx for $12.99. There is a similar one at Crate and Barrel for $89!!! I love getting a good deal. 


I stopped by the mall this last weekend and picked up these  gems at forever 21. I know they are really similar but I couldn't pass them up for the price...I didn't want to loose money on the deal ha. With fall weather coming I can't wait to pair them with a chunky necklace and classic blazer, oh my favorite ankle boots. 









Hope you all had a great Labor Day Weekend! 
Ash 

No comments: