Sunday, January 11, 2015

Heritage Christmas Coffee & Dessert 2014

Even though this post is way overdue I still wanted to share some highlights from our annual Ladies Christmas Coffee and Dessert night at Heritage Church.

 I went back to hosting a table after taking a break for a few years. I had so much fun with my table and didn't realize how much I missed hosting :) 


Here's the rundown of my table decor: 
Runner- blanket scarf from target 
Centerpiece- wood slices from camp. 
Chargers- from goodwill painted with the chalkboard paint
Vintage water goblets also from the goodwill 


Everyone at my table got this framed printable from 
Jones Design Company 


Dessert Buffet 




This chalkboard was a dresser mirror. I took the mirror out and Matt cut a piece of pre-chalked mdf to fit in the cutout.  Did you know that Home Depot sells sheets of chalkboard?! It is one of the best inventions ever!! He used some car clamps to hold the mirror in place. I love that guy! 





Drink Buffet



Hope everyone had a great Christmas season!! 

xo 
Ash 

No comments: