Tuesday, January 13, 2015

our journey to parenthood


Have you ever felt nervous, excited, anxious and peaceful all at the same time?! I am exaggerating a bit :) but still sharing our story and putting "our business out there" for everyone to read is a little nerve wracking. We were never ready to share our struggle until now and I am so thankful for God's timing and guidance. 
I have to say I am so moved by my husbands transparency and raw emotion that he shared for this blog. We have had many ups and downs in our marriage like everyone does. The struggle to have children by far has been the most difficult thing we have faced. But I am so thankful that we faced it together and with God's direction we are coming out the other side full of hope and a new fresh perspective. 

xo ashley 


No comments: