Saturday, June 20, 2015

Lily's Nursery


Lily's nursery is my favorite room in the house. I had lots of ideas on how I wanted her room to be and it turned out better than I imagined.

It was all pretty overwhelming once we got home from the hospital we were trying to figure out how to care for this new little baby and decorating a nursery wasn't exactly a top priority. My friend Laura was so excited for us and wanted to help so she flew out from Houston Texas to help put this beautiful room together. I could not of done it without her!

This sign was the inspiration piece for the room. I actually bought this on sale at Hobby Lobby in November believing that Matt and I would be parents soon! 


Lindsey Letters Canvas from Hobby Lobby 


Crib sheet and crib skirt from Land of Nod 

The dresser we found on craigslist it was super dark wood and Laura painted it in Shabby Paint Coral Paradise.



I found this adorable gold dot changing pad cover on Etsy and they had a matching sheet so I got both. I'm a sucker for the gold polka dots. 






Hair bow storage is an easy DIY project made out of an oatmeal container and fabric.
I found this perfect gold lamp at the goodwill for $6.99



Opposite the crib is our fabulous gold polka dot wall. I have seen lots of variations of this on pinterest. We went with the bigger dots and spread them out so it feels more like wallpaper.
The dots are gold contact paper from Interior Place and the book shelves are from Ikea.




Isn't this basket amazing?! It was made by a dear friend of the family. 


 
This beautiful gold heart decor was made by my friend Laura, she is amazing!! They are made with canvas, fabric and tissue paper.




Another great printable from Etsy.



And here is our sweet girl Lily, loving her crib! 


Thanks for taking a tour of Lily's nursery with me.
xo 
Ash 

No comments: