Monday, August 10, 2015

Newborn Pictures

I know I am a little late with this blog...about 6 months late but nonetheless I still wanted to share our amazing newborn pictures. We were blessed to have two different sessions with two amazing photographers.
The first was Melissa Babasin she came to our house and took our first pictures as our family of three. She is amazing, professional, kind and so gifted. 

Here are some of my favorites. 
















Our next session was with a friend Brooke Odgers I have known through my pregnancy center work. She loves babies and has an in home studio dedicated to her love of newborn photography. She is also amazing, professional, kind and so gifted. 

 Auntie Cori got us this onesie, isn't it just the best?!











I am so grateful for these precious pictures of our first days with our sweet girl. 
Love 
Ash 

No comments: