Thursday, September 18, 2014

my new favorite: lindsey letters


I was in Hobby Lobby a couple weeks ago and found these amazing framed sayings and scriptures. I immediately fell in love with them!! I wasn't crazy about the frames they came in so I looked up the artist Lindsey Letters  found her website and ordered two designs online. 
Here is a sampling of some of her work! 


This one I adore. Wouldn't it be perfect in a nursery? I'm keeping it in my baby file





There were so many to choose from I had a hard time deciding.The moment I read this marrige/unity prayer I knew that would be a great anniversary gift for Matt. It is such a beautiful prayer for marriage.

 Instant Download 

And a new print in the living room.




 If you're in the market for some new artwork check out her website!! Happy Shopping 

xo 
Ash 


No comments: