Monday, September 22, 2014

event funtivities

This last weekend I organized a harvest themed kids play area for a walk benefiting a non-profit FEAT 
Families For Early Autism Treatment. The theme was Feet for Feat, which explains the foot bean bag toss and shoes everywhere. 

FEAT is a non-profit, volunteer-driven organization of parents, family members, and treatment professionals dedicated to providing best outcome Education, Advocacy and support for the Northern California Autism Community.

Here was my vision for the area 

-decor-
 scare crows 
hay bales 
 bunting banner 
 chalkboards
 pumpkins 

-activities- 
can toss 
bean bag toss 
pumpkin decorating 

I was so happy with how it turned out and the kids oh my word the kids had a blast they loved the games and had so much fun!! 





bean bag toss cut via my husbands cnc machine 

Cans wrapped with scrapbook paper  

All of the pumpkins and hay were donated by 








Beautiful weather, family fun and over $30,000 raised, I would say the day was a success!

Love
Ash


No comments: