Monday, November 10, 2014

Asila & Dylan's Wedding Day


Guestbook: guests wrote the couple notes placed in wine bottles with random years painted on them. Dylan and Asila will open on that specific anniversary. Such a creative idea!! 








Individual succulents for each guest to take



The stunning bride! 






Rain during the reception made for amazing pictures, and fun memories!! 


I mean, come on...Is this not the most stunning picture ever! 





Venue: Precious Forest 
Photgraphy: IYQ Photography 
Coordination & Design: A Smashing Event 




1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Oh my goodness, Asila & Dylan's Wedding Day was stunning. I am pleased that you shared your wedding pictures here. This wedding décor as well as location is just spectacular. I also want to have a stunning outdoor wedding. I hope that will be able to find such nice DC wedding venues in the budget.