Thursday, November 13, 2014

cool girl hat


Hats are my favorite accessory they add character to any outfit and most importantly they cover up a bad hair day. 
I have never bought a hat online until now. I was nervous because I love to try things on. I am pretty picky so buying things online can be more of a pain because I don't want to pay to ship things back. 

I found The Oxford Trunk on Instagram and when I saw the Kate hat I knew it would belong on my head someday :). They were sold out and when it came back in stock they were offering free shipping so I snagged it up. 









 Hat The Oxford Trunk
Sweater (old, similar colors here) Jack by BB Dakota
Initial necklace Etsy

If you are looking for hats, jewelry, clothing or accessories check out The Oxford Trunk!! 
Happy hat shopping

xo 
Ash 

No comments: