Friday, November 21, 2014

fall home tour

This past year has been an adventure for Matt and I. We left our sweet little town of Lincoln and moved up to the mountains. This was a huge move for us since we loved our house, community and being so close to our friends and church. 

We moved just past Auburn, CA in the Sierra Nevada's. We live at a campground and are surrounded by 40 acres. We are so blessed to live on the property with Matt's sister and brother in law. God has been so good to us and everyday I am so thankful for the chance to live in this beautiful place. 

The house we moved into was vacant and has been a camp guest house. We were able to paint and decorate however we wanted to which I was super excited about. This house quickly turned into my favorite home we have ever lived in so, here we go! My first ever (fall) home tour. 




Living room 


I was on the hunt for the perfect grey in our main living area and let me tell you it wasn't easy. I ended up going with Sherwin Williams Mindful Grey


This candid photo of us on the beach is priceless :)


I love having this built in bookshelf. I've never had a built in anything before. I'm thinking of painting it white.

Don't worry it's a bb gun :)


Probably my favorite purchase ever was this chandelier. I found it on craigslist for $150.00. Craigslist has been good to me :) It adds the perfect amount of glamour to the house.




Guest Bedroom/ Craft Room 



Guest Bath 


Master Bedroom 
Headboard made by Matt see post here 




 Thanks for taking the fall home tour with me
I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving! 

xo 
Ash  


1 comment: