Wednesday, November 5, 2014

date night outfit: floral jumper


Matt and I were in Tahoe this last weekend for his birthday. Most of the nights he played in the WSOP tournaments but one night he took a break and we had a great date night. 
I recently picked up this adorable floral romper at target for get ready...$13.97 yes folks its true! I have never rocked a romper quite like this but I didn't want to loose money on the deal, ha! It's fun and different and since I've been trying to think outside the box with my fall/winter fashion this was the perfect out of the box piece. 




 


And here is the face I wanted to make the whole time, it was 40 degrees out, I was a little cold!!!



Xhliration Floral Romper  (50% off in store) 
Sam Edelman Booties (At the Rack half off) 
Purse H&M old 
Earrings gift! 

Here's to trying something new this season! 
xo 
Ash 




No comments: